The ability to determine is a crucial aspect of being successful. If you're looking to increase your determination, these quotes are a good spot to begin.
While determination can be an extremely powerful and positive motivator, attempting to remain focused isn't easy when faced with challenges and obstacles. For everything from losing some weight to quit smoking cigarettes, it requires an immense level of commitment to reach the goals we have set for ourselves.
It is determination that drives us to better ourselves and change life, and improves the chances of being successful. It allows us to achieve our goals, live more healthy lives, and build relationships with other people.
The power of determination drives us to think bigger and to achieve even more goals in our lives. If we look up to hardworking successful, successful people as model, we boost our own drive and remain motivated to set new goals.
Here are the most inspirational quotes on determination to inspire you to follow your dreams!
- Overnight success takes decades of daily work.
- Your edge is your willingness to do the work that others won’t.
- It pays to be smart — but it pays more to be determined, disciplined, dependable, and driven.
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
- You do have to be irrationally optimistic to succeed.
- Results follow obsession.
- Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.
- If you’re truly determined, every obstacle becomes a stepping stone.
- Restlessness and discontent are the first necessities of progress.
- You combine hard work, creativity, and self-determination, and things start to happen.
- Conviction is a superpower.
- Your only chance is in being a little foolish.
- Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.
- Who we are is largely a result of who we think we might become.
- Early conviction is indistinguishable from madness.
- If you’re not obsessed with it, you’ll never master it.
- Constant repetition carries conviction.
- Authentic, high-conviction vision is rare and valuable. Double down when you find it or find people who have it.
- If you want to look good in front of thousands, you have to outwork thousands in front of nobody.
- In the short term, you are as good as your intensity. In the long term, you are only as good as your consistency.
- All depends on how determined we are to be successful.
- Relentlessly pursue what you want in life.
- If you don’t aspire to be the best at something, you never will be.
- Stay focused on the mission.
- You should fight until the last second, even if the situation is seemingly hopeless.
- If you’re genuinely ambitious, then you need to put yourself in a position where you don’t need to ask for permission.
- Your lack of dedication is an insult to those who believe in you.
- I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose.
- It’s what you do in the dark that will ultimately put you in the light.
- Your desire to succeed must be greater than your fear of failure.
- The bigger the “why” the easier the “how.”
- The courage to take the first step. The discipline to take the next one.
- Be average at the things you do once and exceptional at the things you do often.
- Progress over perfection. When you are constantly moving in the right direction, perfection is unnecessary.
- Be fucking relentless at everything you do.
- Obsession with a goal drastically increases your odds of achieving it.
- The determination to win is the better part of winning.
- Most people aren’t faster than you, they’re just more consistently focused than you
- It’s hard to win if you’re halfway in.
- Forget about building habits. If you want something badly, the habits will form automatically.
- The biggest generator of long-term results is learning to do things when you don’t feel like doing them.
- Go all in. The universe doesn’t respond to half-assed effort.
- You’ll never be exceptional at something unless you think about it all the time.
- If you are going to think like everyone else then don’t expect above average returns.
- Most ideas die from the overvaluation of negative feedback.