Being more confident when struggling with low self-esteem (for any reason!) is a process that requires work. However, with the help of uplifting quotes on being confident as well as the encouragement of your circle of friends will help you increase your confidence with time and begin to turn your self-defeating feelings around.
If you're feeling depressed about yourself due to not earning enough money, or are struggling with an unflattering image of yourself currently or other reasons, finding an appropriate tool to alter your perspective can help you end the cycle of low self-confidence whatever the reason originates from.
When you're in need of some motivation, check out these quotes on confidence to get a boost instantly. Not only will they help you stop negative feelings in their tracks, they'll remind you just how great you are, too--even as a self-proclaimed "work-in-progress"--and we could all use a little more of that!
- Put all excuses aside and remember this – you are capable.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Self-command is the main elegance.
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
- As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
- Confidence comes from caring. Caring comes from love.
- One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
- A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.
- Confidence is the food of the wise man but the liquor of the fool.
- Every time I became too confident, life reminded me I should not.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
- A great man is always willing to be little.
- Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
- Your desire for what you want just has to be greater than your fear of it. That’s all.
- I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.
- I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself.
- The world belongs to those who set out to conquer it armed with self confidence and good humour.
- Confidence comes from being prepared.
- Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
- Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.
- Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.
- To give oneself is the only way of becoming oneself.
- Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.
- Believe that no matter what happens you’re going to be fine anyway.
- If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.
- I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.
- One learns to ignore criticism by first learning to ignore applause.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Be a lamp for yourselves. Be your own refuge. Seek for no other. All things must pass. Strive on diligently.
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
- Man often becomes what he believes himself to be.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
- You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough.
- You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold that desire with singleness of purpose.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Confidence must be monitored so that it does not spoil or rot and turn to arrogance.
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.